Current Movie: Shaun of the Dead – Oct 28
About This MovieMore
Online ticket sales close on the day of the show at 2:00PM. After that, tickets can be purchased at the Idaho Shakespeare Festival box office.
You guys. We’re at the Idaho Shakespeare Festival Amphitheater! Can you believe it?!
It’s going to be so fun to watch great movies outside in the autumn air. Great, and cold. It’s going to be cold. Not “chilly.” Cold.
So bundle up! Break out the ski gear a little early and layer it on. Honestly, I’m going to bring a sleeping bag.
Also, we won’t have concessions, so bring your refreshments with you (you know, Shakespeare Festival style).
Chairs are provided in all sections except the hillside. If you’re going to sit on the grass, bring a blanket or a lawn chair (preferably low-rise).
Before the Walking Dead made us look over our shoulder in the safety of our own living room, there was Shaun of the Dead, which has a very different effect.
Don’t miss the zom-com, Shaun of the Dead, showing for one night only at Boise’s gorgeous outdoor Idaho Shakespeare Festival Amphitheater Theatre on Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 7PM!
First time seeing it? Here’s a sneak peek:
Shaun doesn’t have a very good day, so he decides to turn his life around by getting his ex to take him back, but he times it for right in the middle of what may be a zombie apocalypse… But for him, it’s an opportunity to show everyone he knows how useful he is by saving them all. All he has to do is survive… And get his ex back.
Venue: Idaho Shakespeare FestivalMore
- Masks are required while in the amphitheater unless actively eating & drinking
- Bring a carved pumpkin for some free candy! We'll light the pumpkin and put it on stage during the show.
- A zombie movie, but funny (and kinda sweet, really)
- Bring your own refreshments (you know, Shakespeare style)
- Seriously, there's no concession service, so bring your own
- It's going to get COLD! Not a little cold. COLD! Layer up and maybe bring a sleeping bag.
- Chairs are provided in all sections, except the grassy hillside. Bring blankets or chairs if you plan to sit on the hillside.
- Shakespeare Festival = FREE PARKING!